IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Need My Faith Back, Theirs war and science and I'm loozing my faith and worse help me
Anominess
post May 27 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 347

My faith in god is graitly shaterd I feel sick. I almost feel I have throne god out of my life. I think dark thoughts I wan't to do evil help me! I need to have my faith restored, I know this sounds odd but with all the science and the wars and every thing I'm beggining to believe life would be better without god! I don't wan't to think it bu I am. And I wan't to do something I know is evil help me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post May 28 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm very sorry this has happened. God promises if we will draw near to Him, He will draw near to us. This sounds simple enough, but often, when we feel so dark and distant from Him, it takes real effort on our part to draw near to Him repeatedly for some time...even days before we begin to be aware He is there and to feel His love and guidance. So, even if it feels weird or awkward, begin to read His Word, praise, worship and pray to Him for significant time every day...more often if you can. This is a step of faith. Like...throwing your body over a wall, having faith that your heart will follow. We'll be praying for you.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post May 30 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #3

Guests

Romans 10:17 'So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.'

That's the only way you will get your faith back. It really will open your eyes to the darkness that surrounds us, especially growing up in these modern times. It's a living Word. The only weapon we have against the attack of the Devil.

I know what you mean about the science and everything. It's terrible, the attacks are terrible. Faith is the only thing, and that comes from the word of God.

+Quote Post
semi
post Aug 6 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #4

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Modern Science is almost entirely the result of Christian study of God's wonders. The Scientific Method is to boserve, record, and repeat - that is; reproduce what one learns. This was first put forth by Roger Bacon in the 13th Century.

The father of oceanography was a Christian as was the father of genetics, of nursing, of electricity - just about every field of Science was pioneered by people of faith. Albert Einstein who did not believe in the Christian religion had to conclude that there is a God Who is the Prime Cause. More and more of the really deep scientific thinkers are beginning to believe that there has to be God.

During the 1800s it became "fashionable" to question everything - so arose Charles Darwin, Karl Marx, Frederick Engel - and many in Science who admitted they did not know what to believe, thus were agnostics. But with them came a growing number of atheists (who cannot prove what they believe). By 1920 the atheists began pushing out Christians for control over Science such that by the 196os Atheists and Agnostics pushed Christians to the bottom of list for tenure, etc.

What started out as a religious pursuit has been usurped by those inspired by Satan's kingdom. The result is a collapse social system, a collapsing educational system, a collapsing economy, and a collapsing ec0-system.

Since you are being trained by people whose conscience is driven by Satan and the rebel angels, is it any wonder that you are having evil thoughts? Just remember that if what crosses your mind is evil, it is not from God.

Science was ours - but they have stolen it and corrupted it.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 8 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #5

Guests

Thanks Shalom, that's helpful and interesting to know.

You're too right about the collapsing systems, who knows if it will get worse or better. At the moment, for a university project I am designing an environmentally sustainable transportation system in terms of vehicle design.

I think it will get worse, I'm happy to say that, since the end of the Age would be the best news I have had since I was born!

There is definitely God, you only have to look around you to know this, the scientists either get you to believe by preying on your doubts, or are giving you a way out to live your life how you want.

Most people accept it since they want to live life how they want, and it will destroy them. So, by having society educated that there is no God, they are giving people license to behave how they would want to if there was no God, hence problems. But it stems from doubts, (I think the attacks of Satan and his angels), and is followed because it allows people to do what they want and not what God wants, the creator and sustainer of all life.

I've had people of my generation say to me that I will get to Heaven, and there will be no-one there, there will be a party going on elsewhere...Not very reassuring, but I continue in my faith, because you see that it is truth.

So, it is true, that's the bottom line, and I don't know why its so hard, but even the apostles supposed that entering the kingdom of God would come about through much tribulation. If you consider blindness, well this is it, it's terrible, dark and lonely, but still you must have faith, and observe the creation, and what happens when you sin. If everything evolved, why did it evolve wrong, why is there disease and sickness? Why was sin necessary for evolution? It isn't at all, evolution does not explain sin, sickness or disease, except by saying we will adapt eventually, but we all know this is not true, because the human life span is only so long, and babies will not survive if there is too much sickness in the world because they are weak. With too much environmental pollution and chemicals everywhere and in everything, and anti-biotic resistant super-bugs, it just shows that sickness and disease will never end, it happens because of sin, and sin, well there is only one way you can understand sin, and that is to understand the Bible, which teaches Jesus did all that is necessary to free us from sin, no other religion can do that for you, that is why Jesus is the only way, not Mohammed or anybody else, Hinduism or any of that. Jesus is the only way, 'No man cometh unto the Father but by me'. The Father is the Creator, Jesus' word there is supreme, no other prophet can replicate this, He was truly greater than a prophet, truly the Son of God, even the centurion acknowledged this. Anyway, terrible terrible darkness, like a fog in your brain...what perilous times these are, but Christians can be happy since it would see the end of the age is approaching...well, I hope so anyway.

Owen

+Quote Post
semi
post Aug 9 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #6

Advanced

Owen -

Yes, keep the faith, and fight the good fight. Your project sounds challenging. Two students at MIT back about 1988 oe so announced a transistor type of device that with trickle voltage is able to fracture water into hydrogen and oxygen. Such a device could be used in place of petroleum fired equipment such as engines, furnaces, kitchen stoves, etc. Non-polluting except possibly thermally - but we are already doing that. I tried to follow this up as I was NERY interested in seeing it used on a wide scale. That one announcement on TV news was all I ever saw on it and there has not been so much as a whisper about it since.

Such a device is also what would make your project a roaring success.

Similarly, there was the Patterson Power Cell developed by a concern in Florida that got a lot of press during the 1990s. What this device could do is convert radiation into electricity. In the course of converting radiation to electricity, the radio-activity of its source was rapidly depleted. What a wonderful invention for de-contaminating our nuclear wastes. Haven't heard much about it recently.

And shall we talk about cold-fusion which most scientists scoff at as being a hoax?

And if the evolutionists are correct, with the dramatic increase in cancer cases in the last 60 years, there should by now be evidence of adaptation in which people are becoming impervious to cancer. Have you seen any? Neither have I.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 9 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #7

Guests

Hi Shalom,

Thanks for that, that is nice to know I am not alone.

As for my project, well I have not heard of these things you speak of, however I did go with electrically powered batteries, since I think they will be making recyclable versions of this, and also electrical power can be gained from the sun easily enough for most countries to be sustainable this way (sun is estimated to burn for millions of years more till it burns out). Which it will eventually (If left to do that), meaning the evolution was flawed, and everything will die, and then what? Who knows...

Well, I will keep the faith, despite that sometimes it isn't fun, but at least I hope I will be ready if my soul is required of me, despite all the bad things I have been a part of. Despite me even not being worth worrying about to a lot of people, there is great hope in Christ, and the suffering will all be worth it, I know this for sure.

Thanks, interesting about those other things,

Owen

+Quote Post
semi
post Aug 10 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #8

Advanced

Owen -

Of course I have no idea what horrific things you might have done, but the important issue is where you are right now. If you ask forgiveness for all those things, God is faithful to forgive you. As I'm sure you are well aware, our faith that Jesus was the Son of God, died for our sins, was raised from the dead, and is now with the Father in Heaven is basic to our Salvation. He Who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it - Trust in Him.

Now you are attending to works worthy of your calling, which in your case is making your contribution to being a good steward of God's Creation as He Commanded in Genesis 1.28.

If you are considering this vehicle for use in under-developed countries, extremely important is that is be as simple as possible and serviceable by farmers, etc. rather than technicians. It is in this that the British excelled and made easy to work on cars and trucks for the world market. They were very successful at this because just about every man could maintain his own vehicle.

As far as the sun lasting millions of years before it burns out...that's not what God tells us in Revelation 16.8 thru 11.

In fact, the unusual solar activity of recent years is an indicator that there is a problem in the sun even as we speak. More-over; global warming is not confined to this planet but is being observed throughout the solar system - apparently causing the cores of all bodies in the solar system to heat up - I would say in sympathetic response to solar activity.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 10 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #9

Guests

Hi Shalom,

I wouldn't personally consider them horrific (I haven't killed anyone or been very violent compared with what I have seen from people I used to know), but this is the world's standard, according to God's standard, if I were in the old testament days I would be dead and the blood would be on my own head, I inwardly wanted my parents cursed for splitting up and ruining my life, I can't stop these automatic thoughts, but I can catch them as sin. What I am saying is that in the old testament days, if I had said anything, I would have been dead, and the blood on my own head. I'm glad we have Jesus and not all the old laws.

So, as you can imagine, I am grateful that He sent His Son that I might have forgiveness and not death, it still hardly sits well with me, I suppose I just know that I have that forgiveness. I try not to take it for granted though, so whenever I know I am sinning, I will try to stop, Jesus said to the girl who was going to be stoned by the people 'Neither do I condemn you. Go away and sin no more' John 8

I am just marketing the vehicle in Australia, it's Australian manufactured (that's where I'm from), but an excellent idea to keep it simple to repair ones self. I'm sure that would make it a roaring success, I have no doubt about that. Thankyou, pity you didn't say something before I handed up my project, I could have inegrated an export plan.

What is the unusual solar activity? Is there problems in the sun? When I researched it, if it was left alone, and God did not do anything but let it all just go on as it is, it is estimated that it won't burn out for a very long time. That passege in Revelation seems to be saying that He won't be leaving it alone.

Anyway, please continue...

Thanks,

Owen

+Quote Post
semi
post Aug 11 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #10

Advanced

Owen -

You being in Australia, I suppose you have conceptualized your vehicle for Australian needs or preferences. Take for example the UTE which is uniquely Australian. We have here in the States adopted the concept to a degree by modifuing existing pick-up trucks to be equipped with "King Cabs" or "Crew Cabs".

Actually crew cabs were made back in the 1950s but never were considered desirable as private vehicles. They are excessively lengthy and awkward to use in close quarters such as city driving and parking. The alternative is to shorten the bed thus enable one to shorten the wheelbase.

But this almost takes us back to the World War i era when "trunks" were an optional add-on (oat first after-market) products, and open "beds" were designed to take the place of a trunk. The question then is, how small can a bed be and still remain useful?

Well, an alternative is to use the cab-over-engine design or a short engine compartment (sorta semi-COE) configuration, thus allowing passenger space plus adequate bed size on a a shorter wheelbase - somewhat like earlier Bedford and Thames designs.

But all of that is considering that there is a reciprocating engine as the power plant.

Being in Australia, you are no doubt familiar with the lightweight battery designed there - being half or less the size and weight of what we have been accustomed to for so many years. This will allow you to include more energy reserve while keeping weight low. (Multiplicity of batteries for increased amperage)

Oh, I know my sins and to speak of yours as being possibly horrific is to presume that they have been no worse than mine. Certainly nothing like the characters I mentioned - but in one's own mind to believe them to be equally bad; is a good thing - because it prompts us to throw ourselves on the Mercy of the Lord. More-over, it should encourage us not to ever do such things again.

I have come the place that I realise that we are forgivable if only we seek His forgiveness and vacate our former behaviour. And if we should slip into sin again, quickly seek the Lord's forgiveness and guidance. That is what David did and he was loved by God.

Shalom.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:57 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here