IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Need My Faith Back, Theirs war and science and I'm loozing my faith and worse help me
semi
post Aug 16 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #31

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Thumbs up, Owen.

Shalom.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 18 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #32

Guests

Thanks Shalom,

I have spoken to people recently, they admit God the Almighty, but don't believe in Jesus as the Son of God. I guess that means they won't be escaping all things, but they will be in their sins, however God will deal with that.

It seems most people will believe in God as the Creator, the atheists well they are just very not being sensible really, but I guess faith is really tested when it comes to Jesus as the Son of man.

Even though science does try to disprove God, the more they study, the more they are likely to acknowledge an intelligent source of all life. I suppose I am saying that not to worry too much about what science will say next, because it doesn't matter, no matter what logic they use, there is always a creator for everything.

As for how God got there, well not something the created intellect can comprehend, if you get my drift, I guess that's where faith comes into the whole scheme of things. "I am that I am", that's enough for me anyway.

So personally, faith has been the struggle of what is to come versus what we have now, not faith of God's existence, but faith in Jesus as the Son of God, well that will no doubt be ending in the firing line I'd say.

In any case Shalom, and Glen, I won't be disappearing before it is God's time, I will just have to put up with things the way they are, but is very hard sometimes. Anyway, that's my bit over in this topid I'd say.

Owen

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 24 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #33

Guests

Shalom,

Went to see the surgeons team today, having a course of orthodontics, and then finish off the adjustments with reconstructive surgery to correct the asymmetry. So, this was very good news, what I have been praying for, so thankyou God, and hopefully it will turn out ok. Might take 18 months or so, but will be worth it in the end I reckon, theres quite a few separate issues need addressing.

Thanks hope things are going well for you also,

Owen

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:09 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here