IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problems And Problems
fortune
post Jun 11 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #1

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 362

Hi to all im new and im only 13 . My English is not good enough and thats a problem.Ok my problem is school i was a very good student when i was 10 but after 3 years my life changed... I found my first girlfriend and love in this world but i think she doest feel the same to me i think she just doesnt have friends we are from different citys ..I cant get off my computer like its a human being and i like him ... And now i have only a week till my tests to go to a school beyong high i dont know the word for it ... And I tryed to study and study but the more i study the more i think i know everything and i dont know is this the wright place to post my problem and i dont know does it sound redicolius but thats it i've thought about Suicideing because of my failure i still have 1 week and not enough if i want to go to a better school .I forgot to tell u im from Bulgaria .I prayed God If he can help me to past the live saving tests or i should just do the thing because i lost any hope this is the last chance . Thanks for reading .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jun 11 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Fortune! I won't claim to understand your whole post, but I'll answer what I understand. As far as study and school, the best you can do is the best you can do. If you study and do your best, things will always work out. If you don't study, things will still work out, just not as well. If you were a good student, you probably still are. When you say, "from Bulgaria," do you mean you live in an English-speaking country now? It could be the language that's making it more difficult.

Whatever it is, work as hard as you can and have faith in God to do the rest. He is faithful! No suicide...OK? No matter how bad things look, killing yourself is not the answer. That would hurt your girlfriend, your family, us, and maybe even your friend, the computer. I don't expect to be hearing from you because for the next week you'll be too busy studying. After the test, let us know how it went. We'll be praying for you.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
fortune
post Jun 11 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #3

User

In Bulgaria no one speaks other languages only in games of course when we meet other man and women for example from USA.And thanks for understanding me.

+Quote Post
fortune
post Jun 15 2007, 04:29 AM
Post #4

User

4 days left till the day thanks for praying for me because no i have only the test to worry about before posting here i wanted my teacher to write me 4 for the year for math and she said on 1 condition that i pass a test that she gave me i don't know if i passed it but i have 4 for the year and thats great now my chance for getting in a language school is better i hope i make it thanks to god i have 4 for the year thanks to everyone that prayed for me i cant explain how happy i am and now i have to go to study see ya later

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jun 15 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #5

Administrator

We're still praying!

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
fortune
post Jun 18 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #6

User

Tomorrow is my day to do the test I'm worried and I'm sweating i hope i do it ... mellow.gif

+Quote Post
fortune
post Jun 23 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #7

User

OK I've done the Bulgarian test now i have a Math Test in Monday please to everybody that prayed for me for the Bulgarian test to pray for me again but for the Math Test in Monday thanks to all that prayed for me and i think with your and God help i can make it to a better language school. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jun 24 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #8

Administrator

We'll be praying!

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
fortune
post Jun 28 2007, 03:36 AM
Post #9

User

OK I think I've done the test for math now I have to wait for results to come in the second of July.

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jun 28 2007, 07:19 AM
Post #10

Administrator

Let us know the results!

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:42 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here