IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problems And Problems
fortune
post Jul 2 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #11

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 362

OK I've took the tests Bulgarian test I think in English the Grade is B and Math C .In Bulgarian is 5 for Bulgarian and Math 4 .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jul 2 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #12

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Are these grades what you were praying for? As worried as you were, they seem pretty good.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
fortune
post Jul 3 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #13

User

QUOTE(Glen @ Jul 2 2007, 10:01 PM) *
Are these grades what you were praying for? As worried as you were, they seem pretty good.
Yes thanks to you Glen and God I'm almost in the school i want to be .Your The Best Glen smile.gif

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jul 3 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #14

Administrator

Thanks to God! He's the best. I'm just a web-wonk.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
fortune
post Aug 12 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #15

User

Glen much has changed since we last talked i did not got in the school that i want but never mind that i wanna ask you my guinea pig is dieing i think i believe in God and i think only a miracle can save it so God please save my first pet its really sad really sad it does not have enough power to get on its feet please God if u can hear me save my guinea pig its the only thing that makes my life perfect ..............

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 12 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #16

Guests

Sorry fortune, doesn't sound too good for your guineau pig, that is very sad, it sounds like he desparately needs medical attention, maybe you can decide whether you should let him/her die like this naturally, or you can try to keep him/her alive when maybe its his/her time to go, if you know what I mean.

Sorry, also to hear about you not getting into that school, maybe you can give it another try.

Best wishes for this hard time that you are going through,

Owen

+Quote Post
fortune
post Aug 12 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #17

User

12 August year 2007 Sunday 13:06 hour (Bulgarian time though) my guinea pig died ........ i even cant write more .. I'm really having a hard time now ...........

+Quote Post
fortune
post Aug 12 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #18

User

Did God just abandon me ??Why did my guinea pig deserved that it was my only thing that i loved after mom this is just .... sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Owen_*
post Aug 12 2007, 03:28 AM
Post #19

Guests

I'm sorry, I'm not really very equipped to handle these delicate situations, but it just must have been his/her time to go, your guinea pig was sick, maybe he/she just gave up, didn't want to go on anymore, because maybe he/she was sad or getting old, and maybe he/she was expressing that he/she no longer had any will to live anymore.

Sorry though I really am, if I could bring him/her back I would. You are more precious to God than that guinea pig was, don't forget that.

I know it will take time to get over it, make sure you have a nice memorial service, and make sure you say a complete goodbye, so that you will know that you have done all that you can to say goodbye, these things are not easy to go through, really they are not, even if people might say its only a guinea pig, I don't think like that, I think you cared a lot about him/her, and it is a very sad time for you.

Apart from that, once you have said goodbye, you will have to get on the road to recovery, take it slowly, and maybe one day you can go to the shop and get a new one, one that is stronger! But don't do that straight away, make sure you give yourself time to heal.

Owen

+Quote Post
Glen
post Aug 12 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #20

Administrator

Hi Fortune! I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a guinea pig who died, myself. It was very sad for me. I want to share something with you that may help ease your pain a bit. If anyone other than Fortune reads this and wants to share a theological discussion on the subject, please use PM's or a different forum.

Fortune, what if God values you so much, sees your love for your guinea pig, heard your prayer request but the only way for Him to heal your guinea pig was to bring it home to be with Him? So, though you miss it now, it could be waiting for you when it's your time. There is nothing in the Bible that suggests animals don't go to heaven. In fact, there are many creatures in heaven listed in the Bible, other than God, humans and angels. So, it's very possible that, though your guinea pig died, your prayer was answered.

I firmly believe this was the case for my mother, brother and sister, when they died, though it hurt me greatly, I knew and know, God is faithful. I'll be praying for you.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:31 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here