IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Depression And God-Correcting Misconceptions, From Glen's mailbag
prayinkind
post Aug 27 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #11

Group: Members
Member No.: 434

As Christians we are to be different from the rest of the world. I have noticed among many that it is hard for them to turn to God because they come across those in the Church who are judgemental. None of us are perfect and we are to work at doing God's will and not our own. We are to have unconditional love for each other right? God has a different plan for each and everyone of us and if some find our way back to God through the aid of medication I am thankful that they have been able to find God rather than be on medication and denounce him.

There are many things that we are not knowledgable of and I am not a medical doctor but I think anything that stands in our way of having a great relationship with God is a disease and that many times it comes from within. Struggling with fears, sadness, lonliness, anger, lack of faith, etc all of those things are diseases that the devil preys upon because he knows we are weak.

I have been through depression and get depressed now and then and I must say it is not so easy to just quickly turn to God. For a time, I was very lost but God worked through me and those around me to show me how to get back to the right path. At times I do have thoughts that people should know better but then I reflect and remember the times when I was in the dark and how I could not see the light. My heart softens and I turn to prayer and seek to help in a positive manner.

I am grateful for all of the advice and sharing of experiences here and pray for the well being of everyone!

God bless you all =)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Aug 29 2007, 07:44 AM
Post #12

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

God bless you, Prayinkind! Thank you for your comments.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:48 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here