IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Help, life is passing out
innocent
post Jul 15 2009, 03:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,742

hi everone,
i am 23 years old guy. All my life i have pretended to be normal to people but deep inside of me there is fear and emptyness which keep me hurting day by day. I am shy and nervous type of guy who is scared to talk in difficult situation. But avoidaing such situation i pretend to be normal i9n front of othere people. I fear of faliure or something bad can be happen to me, but i dont know about the empteness i feel. Right now i have just started to working and that fear is following me like a shadow and hampering my carrier. I feel like i am the dumg guy adn lots of negative thoughts is going through my mind. My life is passing out from my hand, i cant feel the hapiness completely. My action is not working as my thought always keep me behind. Tell me what i can do now...help me as my crucial peroid of my life is breaking down. I am becoming numb day by day...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WithAllMyHeart
post Jul 15 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #2

Veteran

Member No.: 437

innocent:

I send up my prayers for your life and your future
to The Father in Jesus Name,
Lord I ask that you bring him into a relationship
with your son and give him the wisdom He needs
day by day, to be at peace within and
Guide him into a fellowship where he can grow in truth..

--------------------
...Wherever He Leads Me
... I Shall Follow...

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Jul 22 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #3

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Father in the name of Jesus, I lift up my dear brother before you who is currently struggling with his identity and his place in this world.. I ask that you first of all bring forth your peace which suppasseth all understanding to radiate in the life of your son and may the power in the blood of Jesus transform his life bringing him into a new life and relationship with you. Help him to understand who he is and what his purpose on this earth is and let his life begin to be filled with peace, joy, direction and happiness. Destroy every stronghold of insecurities, timidity and weakness in his life and may your Spirit of love, of power and sound mind rest upon him now and always in Jesus name. AMEN.

+Quote Post
vin2075
post Jul 23 2009, 05:20 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,520

Dear Friend,

Read the book - DON'T SAY YES WHEN U WANT TO SAY NO
by Herbert Feinsterheim

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:13 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here