IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Prayer For My Healing, I AM SUFFERING FROM A LIFETIME OF ABUSE
GODHEALME
post Dec 24 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 580

I HAVE ENDURED MORE ABUSE AND MISTREATMENT DECEPTION AND HEARTACHE THAN I CAN STAND, IT ALL STARTED AS A LITTLE GIRL OF 2 YRS OLD AND HAS FOLLOWED ME INTO MY LIFE AS AN ADULT. I HAVE BECOME BITTER AND NEEDY AND CARELESS AND THOUGHTLESS WITH OTHER PEOPLE I FEEL THAT I HAVE DETACHED MYSELF FROM ALL OF THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE JUST FEELING THAT I AM NOT WORTHY. I NEED TO FIND GOD I NEED TO FEEL HIM AND I NEED TO BE FREE FROM THE LIFESTYLES THAT I HAVE BEEN LIVING SINCE I WAS ABOUT 7YEARS OLD. I BECAME BITTER AND HATEFUL. THEN I WOULD PUT ON THE SMILEY FACE FOR EVERYONE ELSE BUT INSIDE OF ME I WAS DYING, I AM NOW 33 AND I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I HAVE NO ADDICTIONS TO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, MAINLY MEN AND ABUSIVE ONES AT THAT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE ANYTHING. EVEN RAISING MY CHILDREN. I REALLY NEED A DEEP HEALING, I WANT GOD IN MY LIFE I WANT TO RADIATE HIS LOVE REAL AND GENUINE. I JUST WANT PEACE IN MY LIFE, AND I WANT MY CHILDREN TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME AND KNOW THAT THEIR MOTHER IS HEALTHY AND ABLE TO BE THERE FOR THEM. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I AM OUT HERE I AM SEARCHING I NEED GOD TO EMBRACE ME AND LOVE ME, AND SHOW ME HIS WAY. THANK YOU
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post Dec 25 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Say this (out loud or in prayer - whichever you feel like): "Jesus, I give up. I surrender to you - I give myself to You, do what you will with me."

Lord, Please enter this woman's life and re-new her spirit. Please let Your Love flow though her, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
WithAllMyHeart
post Dec 25 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Member No.: 437

Merry Christmas to you !!

Dear Father, this heartbroken child
has come seeking your love and your life
I pray that YOU build with her a true relationship and
bond of trust and grant the wholeness of being that
she so desires to experience - restore her lost innocence
and grant to her the good things that she has asked of you
In Jesus Holy Name.. amen..

Mat 7:8
All who seek shall find
Mat. 6:8
your Father knows what you have need of before you ask Him...

in God's love, dani

"I REALLY NEED A DEEP HEALING,
I WANT GOD IN MY LIFE I WANT TO RADIATE HIS LOVE REAL AND GENUINE.
I JUST WANT PEACE IN MY LIFE,
AND I WANT MY CHILDREN TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME
AND KNOW THAT THEIR MOTHER IS HEALTHY
AND ABLE TO BE THERE FOR THEM.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
I AM OUT HERE I AM SEARCHING
I NEED GOD TO EMBRACE ME AND LOVE ME, AND SHOW ME HIS WAY."

--------------------
...Wherever He Leads Me
... I Shall Follow...

+Quote Post
Glen
post Dec 27 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Dear GODHEALME! You are the reason God had me put these websites up...He knew your need and led me to put these "signs" in the road on the internet, so when people searched for help, they would find Him. You have found Him. He loves you and will pour His love into you until it overflows to everyone around you. All you need to do is continue to seek Him as you're seeking Him now. I'm praying for your healing and that of everyone your life touches. I admire you for wanting to be healed for the others around you. I believe God is already answering your prayer.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Kari
post Jan 16 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 608

Dear GODHEALME!

I am overcome with joy at the fact that you are asking for God to come into your life. I am praising God for the fact that one of His silent warriors (one who God has probably always tried to use but wasn't ready) has finally broken through and cried out for His help. I am praying that the same anger that you have held inside will turn into a godly anger....this is very different than what you may think. A godly anger is one that says I will no longer be a victim, I will no longer submit myself to man and his abuse, I will no longer harbor hate an ill feelings towards myself and others but I will seek ye the Lord and cover myself in His presence because the enemy (the one that comes to still kill and destroy) will no longer have power over me, for I am meant for great things and my past will now be a testimony to bring others, in the same ordeal, to Christ. Godly anger says I will love the lord and hate the devil/enemy/prince of the world, you have made your prayer known, let God use you and guide you.

Ephesians 4:26-27 says,

"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil".

P.S. Andrew Wommack (telelvangelist) conducted a powerful bible study on godly anger and ungodly anger, please google Andrew Wommack godly anger, and take a look.

+Quote Post
brainybrian1
post Jan 20 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #6

User

Member No.: 562

i hope god will help u i sure he will

god please help here in here time of need in jesus name amen

+Quote Post
Blessed1
post Jan 23 2008, 07:23 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 615

Dear GODHEALME:

I commend you on your journey to finding God and eventually yourself, that take true strength to know you need help and remember that you are not alone. We all struggle with this from time to time.
I am also on that path and it is hard at times, but we must remember that God is here for us. He never left us or forsake us. It was we as people who forgot who God was, which made it easy for the evil to enter your lives. Now, is the time to be strong rebuke the devil and his ways and ask the God everyday to come into our lives mind, body and spirit. God is listening, now you must embrace him.

Peace & much love

Blessed1

+Quote Post
Cat
post Mar 20 2008, 07:59 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 686

God has already blessed you by coming here. Know that God loves you no matter what. Forgive yourself as God already has. I hope you will continue now to live a joyous and fruitful life. God Bless You.

+Quote Post
nlovewjesus
post Mar 25 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 692

I know exactly how you feel. I was molested by a father and 3 of his male children when I was only 3. He was my babysitters husband. I grew up with no innocence, for it was taken from me. At the time there was no one to listen for it was better to say that children lied and do the need of attention they would come up with such stories. That was the mentality back then. I tried to commit suicide at the age 11yrs old, because my body started changing in to a young woman and I just did not want to grow up. God saved me then, though I did not understand it, but He rescued me. It was not until my 28th, birthday I had an encounter with My Lord, and He freed me from all hatred and anger. He has transformed my husband into a wonderful man of God. I know if you trust him;he will do the same for you. Ask God to give you a heart as his, and with that heart he will give you love for others. Remember, somewhere there is always someone worst than you and your compassion will grow and just think that you can later testify to others how God restored you heart. Love him with all your heart, choose to love and He will fill you with His passion and everlasting love forever and ever. I am a living testimony of this. I know how the devil tried you as worthless, but remember Jesus died for you and He is the King of Kings. His love for you is great. I exhort you to experience His Mighty Love its so big that you are going to need to share it with others. Love is the most beautiful gift He gave us. Kneel down and ask him to fill you with his.

You are blessed!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:34 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here