IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Torn! I Desperately Need Relationship Advice!, My EX boyfriend wants me back AFTER I start dating someone else.
sdd
post Mar 7 2011, 05:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,843

Hello! I appreciate any advice from fellow Christians. I am a 35yr old single mother and dated a Christian man for 5 months. The day I introduced my daughter to him (after 5 months) he messaged me saying she was getting on his nerves?!?! I think she was just excited to have company join us. He later apologized saying, he hasnt been around children in awhile and he had a bad day at work. (This was several days later though) I still felt the need to end things but we remained friends for the past 6 months. We actually developed a very close friendship. During that time we even spoke of hanging out again...I was up for giving him a second chance...but he never actually asked me out. So after so long, I decided to start the search again. I found another man from my church who is also a single parent. He loves children. He is very sensitive and sweet and understands my hectic schedule as a single parent. My ex found out Im dating this new man and all of a sudden wants me back. He knows its really bad timing but something in him sparked when he thought he was going to lose me. He even said he loved me (first time he has ever said that to a woman) and would do anything in the world to make it up to me. He says I turned into his best friend and that is who he wants to marry!

So, this is where I am stuck. Confused. Torn. Any advice??!? Because I am a single mom, I hardly have time to stay up at night and figure this out...but it has consumed my thoughts for the past week. I need to make a decision because I cant lead them both on. And I dont have time to date them both! sad.gif

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JesusLuvsMeLongT...
post Mar 7 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,848

Blow him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:04 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here