IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problrm In Faith
Raymound
post Sep 10 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,480

hi everybody
I'm new here so if i'm wrong plz correct me
here is my story brief:
a while ago i met a girl who were seemed nice to me and was trying to make connection, so I go to her and asked her to know each other better soon we were gone to love each other after a while I saw she is not listenting or paying any attention and everytime I turned angry she called and saying I'm sorry,...
one day i saw it's not gonna work thus I left her and didn't answered her messages but on the 3rd day I saw her waiting on yahoo chat for me , then I felt like my heart is crashed thinking she's dying for me and me stupid treat her like ...., and then she called and speaked like she was cying . then we got freind again and this was continued over a year
when she travelled to another city we had relations still but I saw she even not mentioning me even as a friend anymore so I go there and tried my best to show her that I love her. but after a while she rejected my calls & herself showed her new boyfriend to my sister.

so what is my problem:
you know I'm a virgin I even never had a girlfriend but her. I had never drinked any alchoholic drink until this hapening and I think I was a good guy.
so why this thing happened to me?
I know god has nothing to do with that girl. but at least couldn't he punish her or make me feel better? (I even go for sacrifice 8 times)
I prayed for a year while my hand was shaking of angriness,... but Only I got was that "having car accident 2times", "breaking my leg while was trying to help my grandmother", "having my hdd+ it's backup burned 3 times"(I'm a web designer),...
the only miracle happened to me was how survived sacrifices
holding electrical cable 220v in my hands but it just shaked me
sleeping in a room with closed window and gas valve open but i only got a headache?

plz tell me what's wrong?
at least pray god for me to let me die and get ride of this pain
(besides sorry my english)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:16 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here