IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some hope needed, Prayers please.......
TrustHisWill
post Jul 31 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Hi Prayer Warriors,

I could really use some prayers of hope and guidance, and especially confirmation of God's plan in my life. Although I tried to turn my pain in to purpose, I continue to run in to closed doors, and my emotions and anger have become unbearable. I feel angry all the time, angry that my husband could use me the way he did, angry because I do not understand why I had to be in this situation, angry that I lost all of my money on a lie, angry that he stole 3 years of my life, and angry that he is still in my country.

I found out last week where my husband is living, and that made everything worse because he is still in my city being taken care of, he has it all! And he has not contacted once since he disappeared, almost 2 months... it hurts to know that he did not love me at all, why me?

I arranged a meeting on September 8th in which I have invited 70+ political members to meet victims of marriages of convenience, and the only responses I am receiving are from people saying they cannot come. I am asking for God to please intervene and make this a day that will bring justice to all of the victims, and I am asking that God please make his plan for me clear, as I feel as though I am sitting in a dark room and I have no idea what I am supposed to do. I am also asking that God please find a way to let me know why I ended up with a husband like that, why did that happen to me????? Am I not lovable or was this a part of a bigger plan? I want my husband deported, but the Government will not do anything, how do I live my life with his here, free, after all of the horrible things he did to get here? How can I ever be free of my anger this way?

Please pray for my life!

May God bless all of you.

--------------------
Love your brothers and sisters as the Lord loves us - share the word of God, but be intelligent in all situations you find yourself in, as God wants happiness and peace for each of us.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Aug 1 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

As I think back over our many emails, I get the impression God has something great in store for you. I know this is a tragedy that has happened but I also know God never wastes a hurt. Working to have laws changed may or may not be it. It could be helping others to recover, who are experiencing the same tragedy, or something completely different.

What makes me feel this way is how you are not afraid to take even your pain and anger to God. Many people don't have faith that God can handle their anger. They're afraid to be honest with Him when they're mad at Him for not doing the things they thought He would do. That's not you...you honestly share the depth of yourself, like David did. All of us are part of a bigger plan. I just feel you're a bigger part than maybe even you might imagine.

So, when you feel this pain in the future, let it remind you of David being hunted by Saul before he replaced him as King, and ask God what service he is anointing you for.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Guest_Cargo_*
post Aug 1 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(TrustHisWill @ Aug 1 2006, 04:16 AM) *
Hi Prayer Warriors,

I could really use some prayers of hope and guidance, and especially confirmation of God's plan in my life. Although I tried to turn my pain in to purpose, I continue to run in to closed doors, and my emotions and anger have become unbearable. I feel angry all the time, angry that my husband could use me the way he did, angry because I do not understand why I had to be in this situation, angry that I lost all of my money on a lie, angry that he stole 3 years of my life, and angry that he is still in my country.

I found out last week where my husband is living, and that made everything worse because he is still in my city being taken care of, he has it all! And he has not contacted once since he disappeared, almost 2 months... it hurts to know that he did not love me at all, why me?

I arranged a meeting on September 8th in which I have invited 70+ political members to meet victims of marriages of convenience, and the only responses I am receiving are from people saying they cannot come. I am asking for God to please intervene and make this a day that will bring justice to all of the victims, and I am asking that God please make his plan for me clear, as I feel as though I am sitting in a dark room and I have no idea what I am supposed to do. I am also asking that God please find a way to let me know why I ended up with a husband like that, why did that happen to me????? Am I not lovable or was this a part of a bigger plan? I want my husband deported, but the Government will not do anything, how do I live my life with his here, free, after all of the horrible things he did to get here? How can I ever be free of my anger this way?

Please pray for my life!

May God bless all of you.

Hi
Your user name is TrustHisWill. That's a great name and a great thought. We don't always know why hurtful things happen to us (I know because I've had one of them happen to me today too) but what we must not neglect in our walk with Him is that we HAVE to forgive. No matter what he's done, YOU have to forgive him. When Jesus taught us to pray the Lord's Prayer, He goes back and amplifies one single aspect of the whole prayer, and that's the part about forgiving. Now I know it hurts because its so unfair and you feel used and forsaken - but that's a good place to be because at times like that He wants to be your comfort and your shield. This is my first time here and immediately my heart goes out to you although you're a complete stranger. I agree together with you that He will make it all clear to you and that you'll be the stronger for it too. May He hold you now in your sorrow and disillusionment and may you feel the beat of His heart. Be still and it will dawn on you that He's committed Himself to be your husband, your friend, your guide (shepherd) and your provider. He loves you so much that He does not only know your name and your sorrow, but He knows the very hairs on your head because He's numbered them individually. Isn't that a grand thought! You're special to Him, if not to anyone else. I make time tonight to hold you before the Lord and I know that He'll be with you because He's the Great Comforter too. Bless you so much because I'm with you right now in prayer.

+Quote Post
Guest_ChristianWoman_*
post Aug 4 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #4

Guests

biggrin.gif Dear Cargo -

YEAYY!!! Why do I say that??

Because you only lost everything for THREE years with this guy!!
Thank God! That's wonderful!!!

Friend, money can be re-earned, and God's loving feelings for you are much bigger than all that anger you're carrying around. Don't let what DID happen rent space in your head! Your mind is precious space and your thoughts should be reserved for something worth your time and energy - not some poor fellow who apparently has a lot of growing up to do....

Look at it this way: You were meant to learn from this experience in order to better prepare you for your future - God intends to use what you have learned! You are more of the person NOW that God wants you to be. Through trauma, we learn and grow. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now.

Besides.... when God closes one door (and whew! we're so glad He closed THAT one!)...then He opens a better door. You may not see that now, but in time you will - I promise.

Big Hugs from one who has been there and done that,
and moved on...,

Justine

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:11 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here