1. Why do you feel Paul told the Galatians they were deserting Christ?
2. What does Paul mean by a different gospel?
3. Can you think of anything in the church today that might be described as a different gospel?
4. Have you seen any Christian leaders today so concerned over an issue that they wished for people to be eternally condemned? Why do you think they do/don't do this?
5. What are some Christian life issues today that should have this level of concern?
6. What do you feel Paul means by "advancing in Judaism?
7. How does Paul's response to his calling apply to our lives in Christ, today? Who should call us? Who's approval do we need?
8. Do you feel any humans have the authority to say whether someone is called by God? Why/why not?
9. Is Paul saying James is not an Apostle?
The Life Of Jesus
Christian Faith Study
Leading Inductive Studies
Acts-Early Church History
Romans Bible Studies
1 Corinthians Bible Studies
2 Corinthians Bible Studies
Galatians Bible Studies
Ephesians Bible Studies
Philippians Bible Studies
Colossians Bible Studies
1 & 2 Thessalonians
Timothy And Titus Studies